Sunday, April 29, 2007

My First Blog

Having seen so many of my friends' blogs. Think it's time I start my own too!
My oh my, is it too late? I hope not... Everytime when i read those blogs, I can't stop thinking that "Why must people publish their thoughts? Why can't they just keep to themselves? I won't want to be influenced by you people!"
Haha... How Childish I am. But sometimes, it's necessary to let others know what you are thinking and share with others. We need communication!!! I believe that no one can survive without communication.
So here I am, blogging for my first time in my entire life. Hope to add more interesting posts and keep on rapping!

1 comment:

Display Name said...

Good Job with your first post. =D

Blogging is the enbodiment of the phrase "wanting to be heard".

Many things in life cannot be bluntly spelled out to people we know. But we are able to tell our story to the "Anonymous" because we are anonymous to them too. Through "Anonymous" replies, some people may even gain salvation. So, it's not a bad thing to blog. It's just different views.

And a similar set of analysis is present for the "Anonymous" readers.

Whats the internet's most attractive aspect? No, it's not about being able to connect to the world. It's about the ability to become "Anonymous".