Sunday, June 10, 2007

FaReWeLL PhiLiPs

After a long 22 weeks, 8th of June marked the end of my first Industrial Attachment.

My Boss treated me to an Indonesian Restaurant PAGI SORE on Thursday. The food was great!


Nice delicacy!


2 section groups


My boss and colleagues.


Saw this "Winnie the pooh" car in the carpark.

************************************************

Finally, the end of our attachment. All 20+ of us went to Clarke Quay for our farewell dinner at Manhattan. The scenery was spectacular. Very romantic! haha... Juz a little stuffy without the aircon.

Minyu & me

Looking at pretty girls? :)


Our table kakis...

My FooD!!!! A very big portion! Serves 2.

Another big portion for Bao Ing & Rou Jing.

I'll miss you guyz... Miss the days we had our breakfast at 7.30am, lunch at 12.30pm, and tea break at 3pm. Miss you all and the gossips we tok about... See you ppl ard in school!!!! :)

No comments: