Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hall 14 Bash

Since i dun feel like doing any work and watching tv (rare sia), i shall update my backlogs.


Well, besides my BDay celebration during the 2 weeks of zero entry, i went for Hall 14 Bash at DXO on the 17th Jan. That was my very first drunk night. i practically dun remember how i ended up in the cab back hall. Hugging the toiletbowl and vomitting was all i could recall before realising i was in the cab!



Alright, juz let the pics do the toking.... as usual.... :p










Ooops!! Bec! u Zao Geng!!!




Cute Bartender...











A clip of what we drank that night....... Waterfall.....




Everyone SOOoooo HIGH!!!




Starting to feel the Drunkness....

I'm like so High!





OK.... I'm drunk le... i dun even know the existence of this pic till i saw it in my camera. Thanx ah, Bec!!






No comments: