Saturday, March 8, 2008

Leap Year @ Vivo & St James!!

Stress!!!! Been rushing FYP and coping with my studies. At least there's some progress for my FYP now. I spent 2 weeks juz to debug my network. Argh!!!!! Time wasted....
And next week, I've 2 Quiz, equivalent to CA, and a Design project presentation. Sux!!! Why am i so busy????


Anyway, some updates here on 29th Feb.... Leap Year Party!!!!!

Let the pics do the toking k.... Lazy to type so much. Haha.....



The 3 Gals.... Where's ME?!?!?!


Here I am. Haha.... Oops... Jul's beautiful smile is covered.



"Dunno how to take photo ah? My beautiful smile is very mesmerising k."




K lah... Take with you.... :P



With my Laopo!!!



With my buddy!!
(Why is there 2 extras behind?)




Ohooo.... Not forgetting the guyz who joined us.




Drank at Vivo before going to St James... Some of them got abit drunk... Haha...
Let the craziness begin...


Drunken state...


Kiss my Laopo....




Alamak!! Why is MY Laopo kissing Jul too??



"Want some more?", YW.
"NOOOOO!!!! Dun touch me!!!!", Bec.




Acting CUTIE~




" 十连拍 "

1, 2, 3...




4, 5, 6...



7, 8, 9...



10!!!!!!!!!!




Sexy Shoulders....



Fabian!!! Wat u doing sia......



Last but not least, a nice group photo of the Gals....


Muackz!!!

NEVER LOSE HOPE if you believe in something or you want to achieve something,
NEVER GIVE UP because there is always a chance as long as your heart doesn't stop pounding!



No comments: