Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One step closer to the sky~

WHAT A HOT DAY!!!!

Had my NAPFA test this morning and i can still feel the heat burning in me.....

Took my test at Toa Payoh Stadium this morning from 8am to 11am. I reached the stadium at 7.15am to do some warm-up before gathering at 7.30. The Air Force personnel was late!!! haha... that's y we started ard 8... Btw, my dad sent me there... again... cos i cant remember how to walk to the stadium from the MRT even though i went there so many times!!! Haiz.... 名符其实的路痴! :P

The weather is so hot today!!! Cant believe it was raining heavily juz yesterday... Well, that's Singapore. Anw, cos of the stupid weather, i almost had heatstroke! Really cant stand the hot sun.... My whole body is still burning. And so adding on another darker shade of me now. 我不要做印度人!

Nonetheless, I passed my NAPFA with flying colours! Getting a Gold juz isnt good enough for me. So i earned myself a full score of 30 points! Hahaha.... 'A' for all stations. Oops! A bit BHB... but who cares.... it's my blog! LOL~ Been a few months since i last exercised. Even if i din get 'A' for all stations, a pass will make me real happy le. I'm juz lucky today... haha.

So... I'm another step closer to be an AEO. Another step closer to the sky i'm aiming for... haha.



或许。。。总有一天我会了解。。。



No comments: