Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sex and the City...


~Sex and the City~
It's a 6 seasons HBO drama brought to the big screen! Not to be missed by those fanatics (like me!) who catches every episode of this love and fashion show.

Watched it today with my lovely gals.... Oh! it's 4 of us! What a coincidence... hmm.... that's bcos someone couldn't make it last min. u know who u are... haha... erm.... and jul's guy fren came along too... so makes us 5 instead of 6. :p

Love this movie! I cried from the beginning till the end. Tears from the touching scenes, the betrayal and the happy ending. Seek Love, In Love, After Love, Back to Love, all revolving around -L.O.V.E- I'll definitely watch it again!

Quote from the movie: (so romantic!)

Ever Thine
Ever Mine
Ever Ours


[How i wish my Mr. Right will say this to me... Someday...]