Saturday, March 28, 2009

Updates...

Participated in the SubUrban Run @ Punggol on 15th March. My first ever paid run.. Hahah..
Well, not a very long distance. 10km. But certainly a significant one for a non-marathon runner like me. :p
Had blisters and abrasions after the run... Juz have to take some preventive measures for my next challenge. Yup! My next challenge... I've signed up for the 15km PassionRun this coming May. And next will be Army Half Marathon in Aug for a good 21km. My ultimate goal is to take part in the 42km Standard Chartered Marathon this Dec.. Wish me good luck!!


[Beginning to be addicted to my sense of achievement..]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



It's been more than a month since Toto came into my life..
He's more or less toilet-trained though sometimes he would purposely do his business in the living room.. Hahah.
Achievement: He can jump up and down my sofa now! Clever Boy! :)


Love you, Baby~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-2 Months 16 Days to Commissioning-