Monday, September 10, 2007

CRASH CRASH CRASH

OMG! my laptop hard disk crashed last Saturday night in the middle of my work!
Wanted to post my first golf lesson that night but couldnt... not bcos the com cant work... but bcos all my pics are gone! i didnt backup for my pics, musics and received files. SHITTY... all my digital photos of my entire life are gone...

It really hurts.... really hurts... i cried the whole night and woke up with a pair of swollen eyes. now my only hope is to find someone who can recover my lost pics and files.... but not too expensive lah... cannot afford...

Meanwhile, my fren ShouYat lent me his laptop for the time being so that i can continue to do my elective project... need to use photoshop and freehand to create.
Thanx alot man! Owe u one...

I'm so demoralised now... Sick....

Anw, my fren wrote abt our first golf lesson in his blog... can take a look by clicking the link below.

http://shouyat.blogspot.com/2007/09/gimmi-stick-and-ball-and-i-will-play.html


[Precious moments Lost...]

No comments: