Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Can't Believe i'm ShoPPinG

This is one of the rare days that i'm actually SHOPPING! haha.... those who know me well will know that i'm not those who will go on a shopping spree. :)

After a period of low morale, i'm finally back and alive, ready to strive for my best in my studies. (even though i din study for the whole of the sem-break. haha) Well rested at home, i think i've grew horizontally. Argh!!!! Damned.

Anyway, back to the main point for this blog. I've gone Bugis with my Mummy today to accompany her to the temple. At first, we wanted to catch the movie "Legendary Courtesan: Hwang Jin Yi". However, mum said that she read the reviews and the show wasn't as great and not worth watching. Thus, we decided to walk walk in Bugis Street. :)

I haven been to Bugis Street for quite some time. And i nv did buy anything from there before, except a pair of jeans (erm... in July i think). But miracles do happen. i bought a top in the first shop i went into. haha.... $15... not too ex i think. Mummy paid. heehee. That's when my spree began. i bought a belt ($10) and a bag ($33 - paid myself) subsequently.

Then, we went to Bras Basar to look for Chinese books. My mum likes the novels written by this local author - Ying Pei An. We went looking for his book store and eventually bought 2 of his novels with his signature on them. (i asked for it... hha) Besides that, mum bought another 2 books, one on the Emperors of Qing Dynasty, the other on the novel - Se Jie (the movie showing soon on 4th Oct). Spent a total of about $70 on 4 books.

Though didn't sound like i bought a lot of stuff. But at least it's more than usual for me. :) So my next aim: Travel. I really hope i can travel this coming Dec. Been rather down due to many hipups while planning my trip. Haiz... Shall not mention here. Alright, that's all for today. A boring entry? i hope not. haha.

[Am i fated to travel? Someone pls enlighten me...]

No comments: