Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Wow... My first Christmas date after so many years...
I've always spent my Christmas eve at home watching tv with my parents. The last time I went out on Christmas eve was with Andy like 3 years ago. How time flies...

Alright, back to this year. I'm so honoured to be asked out for a Christmas eve date after a major setback... which I'm still suffering from now... Sometimes, single has its own good too. Able to choose to go out with any guys... Haha... Oops...
Though I didn't have the chance to spend Christmas with this special person, I'm glad I've had a great time too with JunMian and the splendid dinner at Secret Garden... Expensive lehz... haha.
This year's Christmas made me realise that love is not ever-lasting.... How sad...

Took a walk to see the Christmas lighting after dinner...


Roof terrace at Esplanade...

I made him pose for this shoot. Hahaha~


Outside Secret Garden at Bugis....

Can only take close-up shots cos no one around to take for us...


Yummy Yummy~!

Christmas present from me.


Christmas present from him.


Calculating the cost after the dinner....

"Wah... Only bread for me for the rest of the month..."

Haha... $153 for this dinner!!!!! Felt so bad to let him treat me... :p

Thanx anw!!!! Dinner was superb!



No comments: