Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year 2008

Alright, it's New Year... The beginning of 2008. The first thing i can think of is Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. What else? Ohooo.... i'm going to graduate in July. Hope so... Grad Trip?? So many places i wanna go. Yet to find company. How about future prospect? Seriously, i've lost my way. Some changes were so great that i cant draw my goals and see myself down in 10 years time. What i can do now is to take one step at a time. Small small step so that i wun fall again. First to graduate, next maybe find a job or further my studies. Sometimes, i really wanna get out of this place... get out of Singapore, my home. I wanna see the world... Meet different kinds of people. Learn how to be a better person. And hopefully, find my true love.



Some pictorial updates on New Year Eve and New Year 2008.


Dinner at Clarke Quay The Central.


At Harry's Bar.



Karin's friend, Rebecca.








The beginning of Julynn's REDNESS!!
Shots!!!!

Jul's Drunk.
Not forgetting the cleavage... Oops!! Haha.

Jul's bf, Ray.

Look at her... She's really DRUNK...




It's Our turn.... Flaming Lamborghini... Shiok!!




Kissing my laopo~



eh Jul, my laopo not yours!!!





Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody's HIGH~~~

No comments: