Friday, January 25, 2008

Birthday Partae~

Much as i've wanted, the Gals never disappoint me with a wonderful BDay celebration.
For those who do not know when my Bday is, it's on 12th Jan!!!! Yes, it's like almost 2 weeks ago. I've been real busy with school, fyp and IHG, and i'm also down with flu and cough (thanx to bec), and it's impossible for me to squeeze a time to blog. Even now, my head is spinning due to the drowsiness effect of the medicine. :(

Anyway, back to this post. Let the pics begin....


Actors The Jam Bar @ Boat Quay...
Presenting the GaLs~


Notice there's only ONE candle. Haha... I'm beginning to fear ageing.



Dun be deceived by the Appearance!!! It's not anything from Goldheart....


It's Escada Sentiment!!!!! I love it!!! Thanx GaLs! *Muackz*




Nice pose Jul...


Karin looks constipated... Haha... Me? Well.... Acting Cute! :p


SOP - Standard Operating Procedure ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)


Guess who's butt??? Haha... you are molested!!!!


[Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened. :)]



No comments: