Saturday, January 5, 2008

Birthday Wish List~

Gals!! I'm putting this birthday wish list to give you all some ideas for my birthday present. Hahaha... Some are expensive, so choose the one you all can afford. :P

HeyHey!! It's my Dad's Birthday today!! It's exactly 1 week before mine. As in day and month, not year. Heee... Bought him a Braun Buffel belt as pressie. Very sleek and dear price indeed. My wallet has a hole now. :(


Anyway, here's the top 5 items in my wish list. Enjoy!!



1. Sony Ericsson W660i phone.
(My first Birthday present from my brother.)




2. CYMA watch.
(Either the Aristocrat Collection or Belle Collection.)





3. Soo Kee Jewellery.
(I've got Diamond Card 20% discount and Birthday additional 10% discount.) :P




4. Escada Sentiment (Fragrance)



5. Tatty Teddy (Me to You Bear)




[Counting down: 7 days]


No comments: