Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hectic Day!

Haizzzzzz.........

Busy Busy Busy!!! Did lotsa stuff today...

Morning work till 5.35pm, went straight to Singapore Technologies to play Badminton with my company kakis till 8pm, and finally bringing back an empty stomach to hall.
HoHoHo... But not too bad, cause dear QX bought me laksa for dinner ard 9 plus. haha. Thanx Buddy!!
Now, the job-of-the-day. Do my laundry, sms Sports sec abt gathering, call emily to settle budget stuff, and call up 13 ppl for their particulars for JCRC recommendation list!!! All within 1 and a half hours... :~(

Oops!!! Juz remembered. i HAVEN collected my laundry!!! still "swimming" in the washing machine... haha...

Haiz.... My REPORT!!! i haven finish my report which is supposed to give my supervisor the first draft today!!! Diaozzz....

StreSS StreSS StreSS!!!! i'm going CRAZY!!! Argh!!!!
Anw, time to sleep. :) What i'm looking forward to everyday...... Heehee~

2 comments:

Display Name said...

Eh where got so late... 10+,

hahhaa 9+ only la.

zHiYinG said...

haha... ok lah... i change to 9+ le. :)