Monday, May 21, 2007

NeW BaDMiNToN MeMBeR (Episode 2)

Sorry ppl.... High fever on Saturday after badminton and too weak to write my blog. Haiz... 38.2°C.... Vomitted too.... :(
Anyway, latest update to my post on Thursday (17 May).

Hmm... eager to know the result? I'm sorry N, luck is not on your side.
S is juz average. Can hit the shuttle, know some standard stokes.... I'm only juz a little bit above average. Can't even win me, yet still so cocky... haiz.... Disappointed.

L and I paired against S and N. 15:2... Count yourself lucky that we din give an EGG!!! OMG! i cant stand S face... wanna smash her head with the shuttle (Oops! sorry, too agitated). She acted as though she's very good... and when i din even give her a chance to hit the shuttle, she got REAL angry.. There's once when i serve to her, she wanted to tap over. Instead, she's too pekchek that she accidentally hit her racket on the ground (OUCH!)... bellygoodgood...

NVM, i shouldn't get too concern... Not my partner anw.. Juz wanna enjoy my game and sweat it out. Good Luck to my match on this Saturday... Hope i dun lose badly. :P

1 comment:

Display Name said...

wah trash people siah~