Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Winter Wear Sale!

Why am i so unlucky? Mum and i decided to go South Bridge Road to Fook On 福安 to buy some Winterwear for my Aussie trip. Guess wat?! We got lost after walking out from Qlarke Quay MRT station. haiyo....

Instead of walking towards our destination, we saw Chinatown Point... OMG! That's the opposite direction! :( Since we were at Chinatown, we went to People's Park Complex to shop. i was quite disappointed for not able to fulfil my aim of the day.

As i walked around and passed the travel agencies, something big caught my eyes, "D&G". haha... not Dolce&Gabbana... but Design&Comfort. it's a shop selling shoes!
The sales girl there was rather rude. Giving 'black' face and not willing to serve us. Totally spoilt my mood. Argh! But i still set my eyes on a pair of boots. Not bad actually.... :) too bad it's not white. haha...




$48.90 after discount


Think this pair of boots brought me luck. B'cos my dad called juz after i paid for my lovely boots, saying that he's coming to pick us up and bring us to the Winterwear shop. :)

Juz as Minister Lee said about the importance of customer service, there again, the shop owners were horrible. Arrogant and impolite...
Still, i manage to get what i wanted. A jacket, 2 sweaters, a set of long johns & 2 pairs of socks for juz $163.60! Cheap Cheap Cheap... if not for the Sale, i won't buy anything at all... Cannot stand the owners of the shop... They think we can't afford to buy!!!!

No comments: